Sunday, January 15, 2012

Visit from Auntie Linda

December 21, 2011.

Our dear friend Linda Barnes came into town from NY for a few days and we got to spend the afternoon together.  We took her to our favorite mexican restaurant Avocado's in Everett and then had fun chatting and hanging out.  Auntie Linda brought CC some Christmas presents...so of course we had to open them and make a record of the opening.  Unfortunately we didn't get a group shot...but noone cares about the adults when there is a cute baby around to look at do they?

Oh boy! My first gift opening! 

Oooh what could it be!

Perfect!  A I <3 NY Onesie!

OH boy! and a beautiful pink and green dress!
Linda spoils me!  I also got a cute pink onesie with a pug on it like my puppy Kiki!

Here I am with my Auntie Linda!  Big kisses and lots of thanks!

Oh boy!

We wish Linda lived closer...but we get to see her whenever she comes to town.  She's a great friend...we love her!

1 comment:

  1. love you guys too! Will you email me those photos? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete