We received a package for CC in the mail when she was about 2 1/2 months. It was a beautiful handmade needlework dress. Wow! She was stunning in it! It was a dress similar to what she made Ella and my other nieces. My mom and Kim were dear friends and Kim had agreed to make the grandbaby girls these darling dresses.When we opened the package tears came to my eyes. It was yet another reminder of how many people care about us and our little baby girl. The outpouring of love that must have gone into making such a darling dress--it is breathtaking.
Of course when we went to take pictures of her in it, she kept pulling her slip up. Something about the extra ruffles around her face. So of course I took a few photos of that pose too!
![]() |
| I couldn't help myself. Her startled look was priceless! |
![]() |
| I love her smile |
Auntie Kim, her daughter Kaci and little CC
December 2011





No comments:
Post a Comment