November 8,2011 We broke down and joined the world in owning a SUV. I am in love with the Pilot! It drives so smooth, it is so comfy and heavenly and the best part, I got to pick it out!Yes, I am 32 years old and I picked out a car for myself for the first time EVER! I was lucky enough to possess my parents former car once I graduated from college. When I was in HS I drove the '68 VW bug and the '88 mercury tracer. Both cars of which I enjoyed driving, however neither of which I picked out on my own!
We sold Paul's 2 door Scion, knowing that at some point we were going to look at getting a little bigger car (is that an oxymoron?). Little did we know it would be less than 24 hours later that we found one that was just for us!
Our main concern was space for traveling and saving our backs bending in and lifting CC out of the backseat of the accords was taxing on our already ailing backs. Now we can store more than just the stroller in the cargo space and still have plenty of room for other goods.
Do I feel spoiled? Yes. Am I super happy? For Sure. So yes, it has a lot of bells and whistles, heated seats and mirrors, AUX plug, DVD, third row seating, and much much more engine stuff oh and it is highly rated for safety. It is also a great color...dark cherry pearl!
![]() |
| The Princess Pilot loves to pilot her Pilot |

I remember when we got our Pilot...and how spoiled I felt! It's so fun to have a new car! I hope you're especially enjoying it now (specifically having 4WD in the snow) and that you got the DVD player included (for future road trips). Both of those things have been my favorite features!
ReplyDeleteI love my Pilot too!
ReplyDelete