Sunday, January 15, 2012

It is SnOw Beautiful!

We enjoyed a trace amount of snow yesterday, but this morning it came down for several hours.  CC was napping at first so we took the dog out and harassed her.  Paul was shoveling the sidewalk and as soon as he shoveled it would be covered again.  It is still beautiful to me. 

View from our bedroom window.
Some kids were "sledding" down the "incline' back there, which
inspired us to go outside and play.
Stairs to our house before shoveling (thanks Paul!)
The view from our front porch area
Wow that's a lot of snow for overnight.


Paul shoveling.  Yes he is wearing marvel comic pj bottoms.


Yes, we did throw the dog in the snow and she did take a few seconds to find her way out.

Shoveling Fool

When she woke up we put CC in her snow suit and brought her bumbo seat out for her to sit in.  She didn't seem that interested in the snow but she did try to eat it when it got on her hands!  Here are a couple of shots we got.


We are ready to go out and play in the snow!


Rochelle making a mini snowman for CC


Paul got a picture of the little snowman with CC.
I put some snow on CC's tray and she didn't seem to care at first.

It felt cold...she got a funny look on her face when she touched the snow.

Some got stuck on her sleeve, so what did she do?
Of course...she sucked it off!

Not a lot of smiling going on.

Will you stop taking pictures mom!

Okay this is not that bad, it actually tastes pretty good!

I think I'll eat some more...

and more...

No smiles for the camera ;(

Oh boy! that was fun (and cold!)

Warming up inside after a wild adventure!

Look at that face!  What a doll!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! She is so sweet. I want to cuddle her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are quite the shoveling pants Paul has on. I am sure he needed his super hero strenght to shovel all that snow. I can't believe WA is getting pounded with the white stuff and we have seen none in NYC yet. Crazy business. I am glad you documented CC's first snow adventure. She looks so cute in her little pink, fuzzy suit.

    ReplyDelete