Tuesday, June 7, 2011

oh how I miss her...

I just ran across a note my mom had written me and tucked into a book she had returned after borrowing it from me several years ago... it just made me realize how much I miss her...everyday, but especially today when I need a hug from the one who has done it best my whole life...my mom.

2 comments:

  1. I know it is nothing like a mom hug but here's one just for you from NYC. I miss you girl. Hey, I will be home for a few days in July we should totally hang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to find such a sweet surprise treasure. I got to hug you last night; I hope it helped, because it definitely helped me. And you know very well, she is always by you. I bet she even picked out the perfect little girl for you & Paul - and is taking sweet care of her until she gets placed in your arms.

    ReplyDelete