So I found that Paul has a BUNCH of pictures on his computer that I haven't seen since they were taken on his camera! Hence this post. While viewing, I came across a few that reminded me of really good times with my family... circa 2008. Not that I haven't had good times since then...well you know, I really shouldn't have to explain :) I just wanted to share my memories.
Maybe I'll work my way backwards on my blog...telling the past as I tell the present, who knows, maybe I'll put some wedding pics up since most people haven't even seen any of them!
Really, I guess I just wanted to share that I am so grateful for my family--all of my family. Everyone (even those not pictured at this time due to time constraints on the posting). They mean everything to me. I am so grateful to know that this life is not the end...
Maybe I'll work my way backwards on my blog...telling the past as I tell the present, who knows, maybe I'll put some wedding pics up since most people haven't even seen any of them!
Really, I guess I just wanted to share that I am so grateful for my family--all of my family. Everyone (even those not pictured at this time due to time constraints on the posting). They mean everything to me. I am so grateful to know that this life is not the end...

Paul and I lovin' our view of the Oregon Coast!

Dad and Mom on the ledge looking over Manzanita.
That is a classic dad look!
That is a classic dad look!

I love this photo of my mom, dad, and our Nestle' kitty.
August 1, 2008 Lewiston Idaho
August 1, 2008 Lewiston Idaho

Lewiston "Homestead" kitchen
Mom and Me!

Those are some great photos! Thanks for sharing them!
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed the photos and am glad to know that more than just me is sad about the loss of my brother and your father. But so happy to have great memories that we can recall when we are down.
ReplyDelete