
Paul and I decided to upgrade on our phone service plans. We joined the world with the "smartphone" technology. It took me a while to be convinced, but honestly, I think it will be pretty cool after a while. We went with the Motorola Droids...wicked awesome. But a huge learning curve!
Paul was a little more easily persuaded to get the new phone (probably because his current phone couldn't turn off and on because he had washed it 4 times...) but he slowly led me to down the path of droidness.
The guy at the store told us the learning curve is about 2-3 weeks--"to be perfectly honest ," he tacked on at the end...which means a month for me I'm guessing. It has some super cool features like, pinpoint gps location (for those shopping trips where you forget where you park) I can also find Paul's location at anytime (because it runs on Google) it shows is location for me to view (to make sure he's not hitting the gym too much without me). I also like all the apps. I'm especially excited for the coupon apps and grocery store card apps. I haven't even begun to touch the capabilities...
And did you know that it is a PHONE too!? I can call people on it! Love it!
Are you jealous yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment