
So yesterday my co-worker gave me some of these delicious little cookies. I could have eaten 20 they are so good. But I had to hold myself back. All day I had been thinking about coming home and tasting these delicious cookies.
No sooner did I walk in the door that I noticed a not-so-fresh odor. Yup another "treat" left by our lovely pet--Kiki. I spared you all a picture of that one...

Calling All Pet Owners-- you know, "those" mornings when you don't quite get up on time? when you don't give the dog the proper amount of outside time because you are running late? and then you want to kick yourself when you get home to see the "surprise" they left you? (hopefully Paul and I aren't alone on this one)
Well we are lucky-- at least our dog knows where WE do our business so she kindly leaves her business in one of the two bathrooms. Usually on the rug or other "towel like" material.
Now I speak as if this is an often occurrence, it is not. It only happens every 2-3 months. You want to know the best part? As soon as we get home, when we find the surprise, we call her in and she won't come because she knows that she was naughty. Guess what she does? She escorts herself to her crate (she doesn't go in her crate very often unless it is for "time out" situations) and sits in there-- a self-inflicted time out.
What a smart dog!
Anyway, back to the susan cookies...oh how they are delightful. In fact, I'm most likely going to be bringing some to the get together I'm going to later...delicious!
Happy Treating--cookies or otherwise!
Ok...are these cookies from a recipe or store bought?? I think I need some right now, so spill the beans!
ReplyDeleteAlso, what a smart little Kiki dog you have, so cute that she puts herself in time-out! Lauren did that once when she was little and it reminded me of that!