There are times when I get so overwhelmed and feel like I'll never, be, do or accomplish all that I want/need/desire....and although that's true, I'm realizing that it is still okay to live a little! I'm looking forward to our weekend. Paul's birthday is on Sunday and he has a fun filled weekend! Perhaps I'll be better at bringing the camera this time.
Thanks for all y'alls support, care, and concern.
From the cute cards, emails, and notes, to the flowers, plants, and meals. We feel loved.
A wild day
3 years ago
I didn't know Paul was a May baby! Something interesting...My birthday is the day before your mom's b-day....and Paul's is the day after my mom's b-day...hmmmmmmmmmmmm haha
ReplyDeleteHappy early b-day Paul!!
Rochelle! I am so happy to see you here in the blogosphere. I miss you and I'm excited by the prospect of getting a glimpse into your life through your blog. I have a busy morning ahead, but I plan to come back and find out what I've missed. Love you!
ReplyDeletePS Word verification is evil. I recommend moderating comments (if you want to).
YAY, found your blog!!! I look forward to keeping tabs on you!
ReplyDelete