I am just loving this pregnancy stuff (well most of it). The last couple of days baby girl Schultz (BGS) has been moving and shaking up a storm! We've even had a few moments that we could see my stomach move! Being a plus size preggers mamma has its advantages and disadvantages, I won't bore you with my list I've come up with; but know this--one of my theories was proven wrong this week!
Paul is in love with "canty" and asks repeatedly during the day, "How is she now?" "What is she up to?" "What's she telling you?" "What would canty do if _______(fill in the blank)" It has been so fun. He is giddy about our little one and just has to know what she's doing (even if all I get to say is--I don't know!)
It is so exciting to think that I will be a mom, and Paul a dad in a few short months! We are thrilled (and nervous) about this new experience of parenthood. Luckily both of us had very good parental role models to learn from.
A wild day
3 years ago

There's nothing like feeling your baby move and sharing it with your husband. Honestly, Tim really never caught either of our first two babies moving, but thankfully this little guy is so busy he has seen and felt him move. I am excited to read about your pregnancy - the first is an experience like no other (not that the others aren't special, but it's the first!)
ReplyDelete