So how we found out we were pregnant....
I had been called back to the Doctor for a routine check-up and the Dr. asked if there was any chance of being pregnant. Well Paul and I hadn't been taking precautions against pregnancy since about August so I told her there was a chance, but we hadn't done a test or anything. We waited in the waiting room for about 15 minutes and the Dr. came in and said, Congratulations! You are pregnant! 5 weeks... this was Dec 28. I was in shock, we were so excited but didn't believe it! I even asked...now there was another cup in the window are you sure you tested the right sample?" She said yes, you had your name on the cup so we know for sure it is you that is pregnant.
We were so excited and when we thought back, we realized we had told Mom in early November we had been trying, and I have to just say, I know that she has had a hand in this gift to us and I know she and Dad are watching out for the little one right now...
We are just so excited and wanted to share our excitement with you all! If I forget something I'm supposed to do with any of you...well it's just because I'm "insane in the brain!"

Congrats !! When's the official "due date" ?
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I didn't put the actual due date in the POST! September 1, 2011!
ReplyDeleteI am SO happy for you! What fantastic news!
ReplyDeleteOh, and just as a P.S. the brain function doesn't improve much after the baby comes. But, then there's always something to blame it on...lack of sleep, toddlers are exhausting, etc. :)
WOO HOO!! I am so happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! That is so exciting! <3 your whole post!!!
ReplyDeleteHooray!!! That is terrific! I'm excited that we'll have new babies in the same year. :0)
ReplyDeleteSOOOOOOOOO VERY HAPPY!!!! for YOU BOTH!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYipee! What wonderful news ;). Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks.
ReplyDeleteHOLY YAY!!!! That's awesome sauce!
ReplyDeleteI am SOOOOO excited for you guys!
CONGRATULATIONS! That is the happiest news! Amanda pegged it when she said the brain thing doesn't improve, but its all worth it.
ReplyDeleteWow Roch I am so excited for you. I was due with my twins on September 1st its a good day.
ReplyDeleteYipee! We are ecstatic for you guys! The forgetful things doesn't get too much better after the baby comes, but they you can blame it on sleep deprivation! Love you guys and can't wait to find out if it is pink or blue and then meet your little one in September!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! That is awesome! You will be the best parents!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious gift Rochelle!! I couldn't be happier for you and Paul!!
ReplyDeleteSO EXCITING!! I think you are right -- your parents couldn't be any happier for you & I have no doubt they are watching out for your family!!
ReplyDeleteYeah!!! I wondered if this might be the news when I got the email to check your blog! Congratulations - maybe you'll hit my birthday!
ReplyDeleteI guess I should tell you that windyw would be me, Alea, that's just my email that pops up.
ReplyDeleteThat is great news! Congrats Rochelle!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, so happy for you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS! Such happy news...you're gonna be a great mama!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteWOOHOOO!!! So excited I can actually talk about this now to people outside of us. So much stuff to send you. Can't wait to meet this kid.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Rochelle! That is so awesome! I'm so happy for you!! :)
ReplyDeletecongratulations, Rochelle!!!
ReplyDeleteWhawhawhawhawha? Rochelle, awesome! Congratulations.
ReplyDelete