Got to work this morning. Rushing in, last day of testing, feeling a little tired---maybe a cold, maybe allergies.
Get a call and my teaching partner Shauna has brought me a delicious black/white hot chocolate from her killer coffee stand. ( I would give a shout out, but I can't remember the name of the place... 164th and Larch Way I think??) It was divine!
Then we are chatting and she asks if I have plans for the weekend. I said nah, probably not...she said, do you want plans? and gave me two tickets to the Mariner's game this weekend for Paul and I! She won a drawing at her doctors office and they aren't big baseball fans, so they decided Paul and I needed a date! So fun...she's such a giver! I'm stoked. Hopefully they'll win! It has been quite the losing season. It's all about the baseball experience.
Speaking of excitement. I am going to post a few of the other exciting events that have gone on in the past month that I've yet to blog about.
A wild day
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment